Alanya Real Estate
Construction & Investment

Novita 3 Residence - Apartments For Sale in Mahmutlar, Great Amenities

1

57.000 €

76 m²
1
2

85.000 €

102 m²
2

    Property Details

  • Object ID:MAH-023
  • Type of Property:Apartments For Sale
  • Construction year:2017
  • Floors, in total:11
  • Object floor(s):1-11
  • Location:Alanya / Mahmutlar
  • Type of heating:Air Condition
  • Window Types:PVC
  • Wall Types:Satin
  • Floor Types:Granite Tiles
  • Direction:All Sides

Explanation

     Novita 3 Residence has a wonderful location on the border of Mahmutlar and Kargicak, 550 m away from the beach and 13 km from the city centre of Alanya. With its central location, you'll have everything within a short distance - the fabulous walking areas along the green nature, restaurants and shops.

You can also enjoy peace and quietness in a pleasant environment by the poolside or at your balcony. Here you will find everything your body and soul can crave.

The apartment residence in Mahmutlar contains of one block, with 55 apartments in total, a wonderful garden, a large outdoor pool with a pool bar where you can purchase refreshments, snacks and simple courses. For all residents of the complex there is available the wireless Internet connection and European television channels.

The spacious apartments with huge balconies, modern practical solutions and unique details. Discover the high quality and comfort of living! One bedroom apartments in Mahmutlar, with 76 sqm and Two bedroom apartments in Mahmutlar, with 102 sqm.

Novita 3 Residence offers you a long payment alternative with the high return profit when the complex finished.

"The payment option of a property in Turkey is 30% as the first installment and the rest of 70% paid according to the agreed payment plan."

Interior

  • Steel Entrance Door
  • Water Heater
  • Double Glazing
  • Intercom
  • Windows PVC
  • Shutters PVC
  • Balcony
  • Kitchen Cupboard (Built-in)
  • Living Room
  • Open Kitchen

Common Facilities

  • Wheelchair Ramp
  • Garden Wall
  • Storage Room
  • Auto Lighting System
  • Children's Play Room
  • Children's Playground
  • Cafeteria
  • Billiards
  • Table Tennis
  • Reception
  • In a Complex
  • Sound Insulation
  • Barbecue
  • Cable TV - Satellite
  • Public WiFi
  • Security Camera System
  • 24/7 Security
  • Security
  • Caretaker
  • Generator
  • Elevator
  • Indoor Pool Bar
  • Water Slides
  • Indoor Pool
  • Outdoor Pool Bar
  • Outdoor Pool
  • Fitness Centre
  • Relaxation Room
  • Sauna
  • Steam Room
  • Turkish Bath
  • Garden

Location

  • Restaurant
  • Market
  • Nature View
  • Mountain View
  • Sea View

Distances

Distance to Alanya
13 km
Distance to City
1 km
Beach
550 m
Bus Stop
200 m
Shopping
200 m
Antalya Airport
140 km
Gazipaşa Airport
30 km

Google Map

Request more details

Enter the code

Sales Department

About Us

About Memoshome

Alanya Video

Alanya Video

Virtual Tour in Alanya

Virtual Tour in Alanya

Viewing trip to Turkey

Free Inspection Trip to Turkey who are interested in Buying a property
Contact us on WhatsApp now! Contact us on WhatsApp now!
Contact us on WhatsApp now!